Sunday, November 16, 2008

HOwdy's Corner

Taylor’s First Time!
Duo Review by Howdy!

Hello all you Taylor lovers out there? Nov. 15, 2008 marks a very specal day for Fratmen Taylor because he starred in his first duo ever! It was a night I was longing for months. Taylor is the most sexiest fratmen ever to grace the fratpad so you can imagine how thrilled everyone was to hear the good news. Taylor is what??? He’s doing a duo??? Oh my god!!! I felt like I died and went to heaven when I heard the news! I couldn’t get the thought of Taylor getting it on with another dude out of my mind. The other dude by the way was the “master” himself Jayden! We all know Jayden does not play games when it comes to duos! Jayden is not called the “master” for nothing.
I turned on my computer and was filled with anticipation for what I was about to witness. My favorite fratmen in his first duo. It began with very little talk that I actually wish there was more of because it was so incredibly sexy. Taylor made me swoon as he passionately hushed Jayden with a stunning kiss. I think Taylor is the best kisser! Taylor was passionate and his kisses were very sincere. I wish I could be Jayden at this point! Then there’s the shower scene. Normally I don’t care for the shower scenes because the water is too loud and I can’t hear what the guys are saying. But Taylor completely took me by surprise when he let his guard down and let Jayden have free reign on his ASS! Taylor just kept on surprising me over and over again. Anyone could see how much Taylor was enjoying every minute. Jayden looked like he was having fun too! We all know Jayden was having the time of his life. LOL! Oh and I almost forgot that taylor does something to Jayden in the shower that was mind boggling! I still can’t believe it!
We move on to the bed where Jayden has a sneaky surprise waiting for Taylor as Jayden ties Taylor to the bed so he can’t escape. WOW! Jayden had a few other “toy” surprises for Taylor that was just too HOT for me to handle! Once again if you leave Jayden in charge of a surprise, you will get a surprise times 100! I know I’ve said in the past that “Diggy” was the king of cock sucking. But now there is a new KING!
I give this DUO five stars as this is the BEST duo I have ever seen in my LIFE! So if you want to see King Taylor and his bodacious ASS???? I highly recommend for you to see this DUO!

1 comment:

richman said...

Howdy, the things you say about Taylor's Duo, make me want to buy a replay...again!!!!!