Saturday, December 6, 2008

Birthday Wishes for Taylor

Starting today, we will be posting birthday wishes for Taylor. If you want to make one, just send us a PM or a sitemail and we will post your message for you.

CHEVYGUYTWO: Taylor, I want to wish you a Happy Birthday, I hope You Have a great time. You could not be with your family at home, but at least you have us, your adoptive family, to celebrate with you. I am very happy that you chose to spend your time with us, Love U!

ZORBAALPHA2: Taylor, on your 22nd birthday, I want to wish you the best of luck in the future. I know whatever goals you set for the future, you will achieve because you have a great heart and pride in whatever you do. I hope you live to 100. You are a good person that deserves the best, your bud Zorba.

HIGHTIDE: Taylor (Doc)-- Happy Birthday to a man who's brilliant, inventive, selfless, sexy, adventurous, loving and thoughtful. Thank you for sharing your heart, your humor and your hours with us. It's an honor to know such a fine human being.
You have made each and every one of us feel special and cared for, and my wish for you is that you, in turn, feel just as special and loved every day of your life. I love you. HighTide (joe).

JOSHII: Happy Birthday Taylor. Wish I was actually there sharing a 40 maybe more with ya--having a big bash--hope all your wishes come true my bro -you deserve only the best!!! And many more blessed birthdays to come!! All my love, Joshii

1 comment:

phoblue said...

aaaw.. these are so hallmark.

but they've stopped hiring coz of the bad economy, so i heard... not that you guys are applying, i'm just saying.