Monday, December 15, 2008

Birthday Wishes

PAJDUDE: Happy Birthday Taylor!!!!!! I can only wish you the best for a wonderful, joyeous day!! Hope that you get to sit down and chill for a bit, strange things happen when you turn 22 so I hope you don't get worked too hard!!You are one of the humblest, kindest, honest and sweetest guy to reside in the pad so a huge thank you for sharing a huge part of your life with us as well, you're one heck of a dude!!!!Have a super wonderful day Tay. Muchus Love, Matt (Pajdude)

BONE @ STUDY: Taylor Taylor what can I say. You are totally awesome. So fun not to mention hot. Well that is another story. I wish you the best in everything and thank you for being at the pad. I will never forget you and wherever you go, much success is wished for you. Have a super special birthday and make sure to have fun. Oh and make sure to sing the bone song bbb bbb bbone bbbonne bone bone bone. Bone

BHUNT4U2: I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Sorry, too many Martinis. Oh yeah, it's your birthday. Happy Birthday Stud!

BILLYDM: Taylor, I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great day and a great year. You make us happy and we want to return the favor and make you happy. So enjoy your day and remember that all of us are wishing all the best for you. billydm

ULTRAVIOLET_THUNDERPUSSY: Taylor, best wishes on your DAY - you are an impressive young man - intelligent, courteous, and delicious to behold! Enjoy your Day!

JDOGG77: What can I say. You always find a way to brighten my day. You are the thing that keeps me coming back to the pad no matter how hectic my schedule is. You are truly an amazing man who shows us everyday how to be a positive influence on others. I hope you have an awesome birthday and I hope it is the start of another fantastic year for you! You are truly awesome. Happy Birthday. Jdogg77

HUMM: Taylor, you've been more than a fratman to all of us. You're family. I believe in the things that are important to you, and the way you choose to live your life. You can accomplish anything you set out to do. You have the needed talents, and the wisdom to use them well. You have what it takes to overcome obstacles and grow from evry one of life's experiences. I believe in your courage, your compassion, and your strength. I believe in you.As you celebrate your Birthday, I wish you all the peace and happiness that this life has to offer. Fulfillment not only for today, but from this day forward should be yours. Happy Birthday Taylor!! HUMM

BJKING03: To your honor, I offered my honor. Taylor honored my offer, All night long I was off and on Taylor. Happy Birthday Taylor. Thanks for being a great man and "brother". You mean a lot to me and the otehr members and we will be rooting for you to come back for Season 4. Keep up the good work and have a heck of a birthday but remember - stay away from the icky pussy :)

SUMMERTIME08: Every birthday is a special occasion, and this year there are lots of people sending their love to you. You are a handsome, smart, creative, AND mature guy with a lot going for you. Thank you for being such a joy to all the members. BTW, I want to remind you that I first came up with the term, "Thunderthighs". Have a great birthday and a great holiday! REJOICE!!! Summertime08

DISNEY069: Hello Taylor, I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and an early Merry Christmas. It has been an amzing time here with you and I am so glad to have met you. You have shared so much with us, your body, heart and soul and I will be forever grateful. The love and friendship you have provided to me and all at the pad is something I will always treasure. Thanks for everything and have a great birthday and holiday. You deserve it. Love, Disney069

TNBUTTMAN2: Since you have developed a penchant for classical music, I penned this lyrics to the tune of "Contessa, Perdono" from The Marriage of Figaro. (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2yrDWEoCpc).

Happy birthday to Taylor.
Happy birthday to Taylor.
He's a man with a heart of gold,
With a wisdom that's old,
beyond____his years.

His kindness, rare to behold.
He's loving and open
in ways____that can't be told.

He's divine, (He's sublime)
and he al_ways makes one_feel just fine.
He is one (of a kind).
A Fratman who shines
in ways that_make all of us pine.

FRATMENTY: Happy Birthday Taylor!

FRATMENMAX: Happy Birthday! You're Hot..... sucking your dick was FUN!!!! :-)

1 comment:

phoblue said...

maxxxxx hot bday wish.. loves it...