Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday!

PROFESSOR: Taylor--It may be your birthday, but I feel like the one who's gotten the gift--the gift of your friendship. Thank you for giving me so much happiness and pleasure over the last four months. Before you came, I was not a frequent flyer at the Pad, believe it or not. But one day in August, I got the announcement saying that you were the new pledge. I remembered liking your FratMen video, so I stopped by to see you---and it was love (and lust) at first sight.

I feel so fortunate to have gotten to know you--and that's not something I say lightly. It's certainly not something I ever thought I'd write to someone I met via webcam. But you're in a class all your own, with your generosity, your class, your warmth, your understanding and insight, your heart. My wish for you is all the happiness that I can tell the future holds for you. You deserve every bit of it, Taylor.

HOWDY: happy 22nd birthday taylor! i think you are such an amazing guy and i am so happy that i got to know you. you always make me laugh and you even make me cry sometimes but you never stop making me smile. my wish for you would be to chain you to the ohana and never let you leave. lol! i truly hope you decide to stay for season four because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity while you are still young. i also want you to finish school and become a doctor. you win no matter what you decide so just be happy and know that i will support you and be there for you whenever you need a friend. thank you taylor for being in my life! ~with much love & aloha howdy

RICHMAN: Have a Happy Birthday, Taylor.
What can I say to the guy I love so much, after having written so many love letters to him?
That I wish only the best in life FOR you, T. You are the most sweet, strong, loving, caring, solid, funny, intelligent, handsome, real, sexy, truthful, masculine, sensitive, powerful, creative, sensual, unique man I’ve met. I am sure you will achieve all your goals, and live a full life of good experiences and love.
Lucky are the people that will cross youR path.
Lucky is the woman, or man, that will have your love and care.
Lucky are the children that will have you as their father.
Lucky am I, to HAVE MET you and learn a litttle about you.
All the best, Taylor. This guy here loves you too much.
Long live the King!!
bluemanb

POCHACO: Taylor... I admire your sensitivity and I treasure your uniqueness, there is no one like you and I feel blessed to know such an extraordinary person. I wish we were brothers, so I could have known you from the beginning. When you open your gifts, realize what a gift you are to everyone who knows you, especially me. You are a gift of happiness in my life and I'm thankful for you each and every day.

And because you mean so much to me, I'm celebrating your birth. I wish for you the fulfillment of all your dreams, that whatever you want most in life comes to you. May the love that you have given us return to you, multiplied and I hope you will always be as happy as you have made me. I wish you many many more birthdays so that others have time to appreciate you as much as I do and may each new birthday be the best one ever... you deserve it. Your friend, pochaco

1 comment:

howdy said...

okay knights, i just wanna say that my birthday wish to taylor RULES!

right taylor? u remember u told me mine was the BEST!

:) bedazzle something today!