Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More Birthday Wishes

DRDARIAN: Happy Birthday Taylor. This day is all about you and you most certainly deserve it. I wish you nothing but the greatest of happiness and success. Thank you for sharing a part of your life with all of us. It's been a wonderful ride so far and it only gets better from here. Here's to another year filled with joy, good luck, laughter, and a million smiles. You're the greatest. Have a wonderfully Happy Birthday! Luv ya, Kev aka drdarian

ROGER5: Taylor, I hope you have a great birthday. You are becoming a "senior" fratmen. Be happy and keep the booty dance alive. Roger

HOLDENMIGROIN: Taylor, I wanted to wish you a happy birthday and thought it would also be a great time to tell you "thanks". Thanks for being "real" and thank you for your honesty. You have opened your life up to us and made us feel like we are actually part of your extended family. Thanks again for being "you" and for the gift you give us in making us smile each time you interact with us. holden

JONNY651: Hey taylor, so I'm sitting here thinking of what to write and asking myself, what do I write to someone who has had such an influence on my life recently? Do I just thank him? Do I reward him? Buy him a fancy car or a hooker? All of those questions come up to one answer, 'no'.
So what CAN I do for such a great person, except give back to you what you have given to me. All the love, selflessness and wisdom that you have imparted to me, I will try to give back to you. But with a little bit more. A birthday wish as grand as all the birthday wishes on planet earth put together in one wish.
I wish to you love, as unconditional as you have given to me. I wish to you wisdom, as old and wise as you have given to me. I wish you happiness, as full as my heart that you have filled with your own. I wish you strength, as strong as the courage you gave me to face my fears and most of all I wish you peace, as still and deep as the peace that you have given all of us.You're a very special person Taylor and the people you touch feel that touch for years to come.
That's why my last wish to you is long life, because you deserve to be loved for eternity. Happy Birthday Taylor, Your friend always, Jonny651

No comments: