Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Good to be King - Desktop Wallpaper

Well everyone, as most of you may already know I have been promising to create a wallpaper desktop exclusive to the knightsofkingtaylor blog members. This has been somewhat difficult as aside from screencaps kindly donated by pochaco, it was hard to find any decently sized quality images of Taylor. However, I came through in the end, and I hope you and King Taylor himself can all enjoy the finished result. As a thumbnail it doesn't look like it's up to much (see below) but when you click the link to view the full sized version it is much better, promise!





If you like this, I'd be happy to make more, providing that I have images to work with.

Thanks again and enjoy!


- EvilOne/JaxonDiablo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice.

howdy said...

Very creative Jax!

woohooooo! hehe :p

pochaco said...

This is very nice Jaxon.
Can't wait for more :-)