Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lovebug

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you are all having fun on this special day. I know, those are flowers on the video frame and one is pink lol. And yes, it's the Jonas Brothers singing lol.
But hey, it's Valentine's Day :-)
Also, I would like to greet a special friend of the blog who have made a lot of contributions.
Happy Birthday Buttman! Wish you all the best.
So, sit back, relax and enjoy the music video.




Lovebug

"I can't get your smile out of my mind.
I think about your eyes all the time.
You're beautiful, but you don't even try.
Modesty is just so hard to find."
.
"Now I'm speechless, over the edge, I'm just breathless,
I never thought that I'd catch this Lovebug again.
Hopeless, head over heels in the moment,
I never thought that I'd get hit by this Lovebug again."
.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy valentime day to tay tay .. miss u so much. Hope u get many chocolate from yr fans...

Anonymous said...

My membership ended today to the fratpad :( I wish all you guys a very sexy valentines day!!

howdy said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TAYLOR!!

I LOVE YOU TAYLOR! :)

and....happy valentines to:

pochaco, professor, richman, disney, phoinix, joshi, adros, zorba, summertime, phibri, buttman, jjj, hightide, chris, flipintony, blip, bully, tbone, B, pdog, size, paj, marco, john1964, therob, creampuff, campah, greenhilly, garyva, poptart, gator, wolf & the rest of the skanks at the pad! :p

howdy said...

and.......

happy birthday buttman!!!

Anonymous said...

awwww..happy vday..

horne said...

Howdy, thanks for not callling me a skank. ;)

howdy said...

horne happy valentines to you too skank :)

Anonymous said...

pochaco, your skills and selections never cease to amaze me, we put these things together so well. Happy valentines Day Taylor, hope it was a great one!!

John