Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tbone's Steak Night


Hi fellas

Tbone here. I wanted to share with you the photo the fratmen sent me from tbone's steak night. Taylor, you look handsome as always. I'm sorry I put you in a food coma that night.

I love going out to dinner with my friends. I have made such great friends at the pad that a dinner together was a natural. My only wish is that I could have joined you. Maybe that's not my only wish, a massage would have been nice. I would have figured out a way to smuggle in some wine. A great party starts with great guests, and you guys are the greatest.

Thanks for the pic, and thanks for being such great friends.

tbone

6 comments:

howdy said...

tbone you are such a nice guy :)

pochaco said...

Welcome tbone!!!
Thank you for sharing with us :-)

tbone said...

Pochaco, thank you for inviting me to post, but most of all, thank you for creating this blog in the first place. You are a hero.

Howdy, this almost makes up for all the times you called me "batch"
Thanks man.

tbone

Anonymous said...

T-Bone

Thanks for sharing this with us. This site not only gives us great fratmen but it has great members as well.

Thanks

Disney069

Anonymous said...

Tbone, that looks so good!!!

Anonymous said...

.