Monday, March 2, 2009

Questionnaire

The magazine "Vanity Fair" has a questionnaire that it asks celebrities to fill out, publishing their answers. It and (more importantly) Taylor's answers are below.

The Proust Questionnaire
The Proust Questionnaire has its origins in a parlor game popularized (though not devised) by Marcel Proust, the French essayist and novelist, who believed that, in answering these questions, an individual reveals his or her true nature. Here is the basic Proust Questionnaire.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? Success at the highest degree, having people to love and having them close to you.
2. What is your greatest fear? My family being harmed
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
A tendency to lie at times for stupid reasons when i could just tell the truth
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others? It's ironic, but: lying...and fakeness
5. Which living person do you most admire? My mother
6. What is your greatest extravagance? My bubbly personality :)
7. What is your current state of mind? Content
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Temperance
9. On what occasion do you lie? When I think lying will make things seem better than if I were to tell the truth
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance? Hair
11. Which living person do you most despise? I don't know if I can ever really despise someone... I live to forgive and forget
12. What is the quality you most like in a man? Confidence
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman? Independence
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? "Turdburglar" lol
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life? I don't think I can say I have loved yet in my life, unless my mother is included; if so, she takes the cake.
16. When and where were you happiest? At the Fratpad of course ;) I loved Fiji but here is nice as well
17. Which talent would you most like to have? To be an incredible and versatile dancer of many dancing styles
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My procrastination habits
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement? NJCAA National Football Champion
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? As a peaceful animal
21. Where would you most like to live? A metropolitan area until I got married and had kids then a suburban or rural area
22. What is your most treasured possession? My Brokerage Account
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? When you have nothing, no loved ones, friends, money, and a sense of being so alone.
24. What is your favorite occupation? come on.... lol FRATPAD!!!!!
25. What is your most marked characteristic? personality, big booty? lol
26. What do you most value in your friends? genuineness, companionship, similar interests
27. Who are your favorite writers? Shakespeare
28. Who is your hero of fiction? Has to be Don Juan of course
29. Which historical figure do you most identify with? Abraham Lincoln
30. Who are your heroes in real life? My mom and dad
31. What are your favorite names? Taylor? lol i dunno...
32. What is it that you most dislike? Bossiness, "High horse riders", "shit-don't-stink" people
33. What is your greatest regret? Past actions, cheating on girlfriends, losing the potential "one" (potential wife)
34. How would you like to die? Satisfied spiritually, happy, painfree, with my loved loves close to me
35. What is your motto? "Live Everyday Like It's Your Last"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Professor,

Thanks for this post!! You never cease to amaze me with your great posts.

I love this so much, I love seeing Taylor's answers and getting to know a little more about him.

Taylor, you are truly one of a kind and I love spending time with you.

Disney069

Anonymous said...

very insightful taylor, thanks for taking the time to fill this out, it makes us feel more connected

pochaco said...

Very well done!!!
Thank you professor for doing this post and Taylor for giving us some insights about yourself.

howdy said...

this post is simply beautiful professor :)

taylor is simply beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Professor & Taylor, one for posting the questionnaire and the other for the honest answers (from a self-confessed liar - lol).

I agree with Disney069 that this quiz give us a little deeper understanding of the king we call Taylor. He's wise beyond his years.