Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break

As some of you devoted Taylor-watchers may know, this week is his spring break. You may also know that he was debating whether to go somewhere. In any case, through some (mis)communication between Taylor and Leo, who makes the schedule, Leo gave Taylor the week off, although Taylor's not going anywhere. That leaves the rest of us with the time to watch the other guys, do some spring cleaning, catch up on TV watching and reading, and, you know, get out and enjoy the real world. Now get out there and have fun!

6 comments:

TNbuttman said...

I guess even a "king" deserves a week off now & then. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we'll miss seeing you — that should make it the time of your life.

Anonymous said...

AWWW TAYLOR I WILL MISS YOU. NOW JUST ENJOY THE SUN AND THE PADS POOL AND PARTY DOWN. HAVE SOME FUN.
HOPE TO CATCH YOU WHEN YOUR BACK ON CAM.
BRONKO

Anonymous said...

As much as it will be sad with no taylor, I DO hope he has a restful break and hopefully he'll sign on and say hi during the week. Have a great break taylor and we miss you already

Anonymous said...

Taylor,

You deserve a break even though I am missing you aleady. I hope to be able to check in and chat with you a bit this week. Its funny how you have become a part of our lives and you are like family. I love you for all that you do for us. There is noone quite like you. Take care my friend.

Love you

Disney069

richman said...

Bring my boy Taylor baaaaackkk!!!!

Anonymous said...

taylor, thanks for popping in to chat with us while on break, even if it is for a few minutes, it means alot, but still enjoy your time off though!