Monday, March 23, 2009

T-Smooth Resurrection

Yes, you read it right. After a long absence, T-Smooth made an unexpected comeback late last night. And OMG, is that what I think it is he is holding in his left hand? Now, can somebody explain to me how did T-Smooth lose 38-42 at the poll? I think we need to have a recall poll lol. Anyway, Taylor wants to know if he should unleash T-Smooth every now and then when he has the late shifts. Please leave your opinion about T-Smooth at the comments section and let Taylor know.

5 comments:

richman said...

I love Taylor.
I love TSmooth.
Taylor is sweet and warm and handsome.
TSmooth is sexy and hot and awesome.
Should I ask for more?

Anonymous said...

Taylor,

I love you so much, but TSmooth, no way. T Smooth just brings me down!!! And I hate feeling that way!! Sexy is hot but not when you wanna cry....

Just my opinion.

Sorry!!

Anonymous said...

I love taylor, I love T smooth, but he scares the bejesus outta me!! =o

Anonymous said...

I love seeing Taylor's face, chest, junk and ass...but I don't necessarily like seeing inside his ass...
Oh, and I love chatting with Taylor as well.
shevenson

Sylvester32 said...

I have yet to meet this side of Taylor. Who is T-Smooth? Just have to Say I have fallen in love with Taylor.