Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dinner with Taylor

.
.
What is better than spending the night having a conversation with Taylor over a plate of spaghetti? It definitely is bettter than dinner and a movie. And what a great night it turned out to be... while eating, Taylor was able to do that "dog movie" scene (The Lady and The Tramp) with Shay and of course with us. He also talked about school and career goals and his plan to take the Optometry Admission Test by summer. But the best part for me came when he opened up and talked about his family and gave us a glimpse of how good a person he really is. Good times!
.

6 comments:

richman said...

Thanks pochaco, I
had forgotten all about that day and watched it again.

TNbuttman said...

Absolutely AMAZING, pochaco! You've outdone yourself. Thanks for this "dinner 'n a movie" all rolled into one. Great fun! I give it 5 out of 5 meatballs.

John1964 said...

LOL Pochaco, if I was eating spagehetti with Taylor, I'd make an evening out of it

Disney069 said...

Pochaco,

I love this post. You have captured the feelings I have as well. These moments of sharing are one of the most wonderful things about Taylor.

Seeing the pictures of his family and his early years made me very happy. Taylor is an amazing person and I feel so close to him. He shares so much with us and that is the reason he is so special!!

Anonymous said...

WHOOP WHOOP..good job pochaco. i loved it

FM-Taylor said...

thing of beauty.... Love the creativity my man, MORE LIKE THIS!!