Saturday, April 25, 2009

For Good



With Season 4 racing towards a close, I thought this would be the perfect time for this song. The lyrics say a lot about how I feel for you Taylor. Because I knew you, I have been changed for good. You will be with me like a handprint on my heart.

These great sentiments sum up my feelings for you. I never thought that I would ever feel the way that I do for you. You will always be in my heart. I love you my friend and hope that I get to spend many more great moments with you.

Love

Dis

4 comments:

John1964 said...

Disney...

This has to be one of the most powerful videos I have seen from you. I really got emotional watching this. Those screencaps were superb, and Taylor really has changed all of us for the good. Thanks so much Disney, for making this.. a true masterpiece

howdy said...

disney

you go BOY! *tears* LOL!

love u dis :)

richman said...

Dis, thanks for sharing and letting me know we have the same feelings about Taylor.

pochaco said...

Taylor should stay at the pad FOR GOOD!!!