Monday, April 13, 2009

Le premier bonheur du jour/ The first joy of the day

.
.
.
.


Le premier bonheur du jour / C'est un ruban de soleil /Qui s'enroule sur ta mainEt caresse mon epaulet /C'est le souffle de la mer /Et la plage qui attend /C'est l'oiseau qui a chanté /Sur la branche du figuier /Le premier chagrin du jour /C'est la porte qui se ferme /La voiture qui s'en va /Le silence qui s'installe /Mais bien vite tu reviens /Et ma vie reprend son cours/ Le dernier bonheur du jour /C'est la lampe qui s'éteint

The first happiness of the day
Is a ribbon of sunlight
Unfolding in your hand
And caressing my shoulder.

It´s the breath of the sea
And the waiting beach.
It´s the bird
That sang in the fig tree.

The first sadness of the day
Is the door that closes,
The car driving away,
The silence that settles in.

But quickly you come back
And my life gets back on track.
The last happiness of the day
Is the lamp going out.

8 comments:

John1964 said...

wow very good job rich, it has such a powerful nuance to it, if thats the word im looking for.. my vocabulary kinda stinks... but the montage is fantastic

richman said...

Despite it's made by me, it took me months to find the right song, to convey all the feelings of longing for Taylor when he's gone.
I miss my boy so much, the empty house misses him, my heart misses him. come back quick Taylor, one more day without you feels like a lifetime...

howdy said...

i feel like putting on a French maid's outfit!

hehe

TNbuttman said...

Merci, Monsieur Homme-riche... un chef-d'oeuvre, un tableau du cœur... bien fait!

While Max may have hung the moon (according to PhoinixBlue), the sun truly rises and sets in Taylor, at least in your eyes. Thanks for sharing your vision de rêve with us. Magnifique, superbe, exquis!!

Disney069 said...

Richman,

This is truly beautiful. You and I think so alike in many ways. What a great choice of music. You have created a moment of love as seen through your eyes. It is amazing.

Taylor,

You inspire us all. We love you with all our hearts. Simply an incredible feeling.

Thanks

Disney069

pochaco said...

I love this video Rich, you did a nice job. Just one thing though... It's making me miss Taylor more :-(

TNbuttman said...

To get yet another glimpse of Taylor, I've returned to hear this haunting tribute, plucked as if on heart strings, echoing through the wandering mind left by days apart. If missing Taylor were money, I'd have wealth beyond measure.

FM-Taylor said...

such a beautiful vid rich. really means alot that you put so much into your work! love u sooo much!!