Friday, April 17, 2009

Guess who's Back....

back again, taylors back, tell a friend! oh YES fellas tell your friends that taylor is BACK and here to STAY! you can open your eyes now taylor cause you're BACK! :) but....we need taylor to stay for SEASON FIVE which starts on May 6th, 2009. it's less then 20 days away and the time is FLYING by. so please, please, please sitemail HOSTMASTERJOHN & FRATMENLEO and tell them how much you LOVE taylor and want him at the FRATPAD for SEASON FIVE! oh and one last thing i need to mention, WELCOME BACK TAYLOR!

6 comments:

Summertime08 said...

That's not the best pic of Taylor, although maybe, just maybe Taylor is suggesting to us that you close your eyes and imagine Taylor there with you!

I'm glad Taylor is back and doing well at the pad, hopefully well into the summer.

hunkboy said...

I wish I got to see him again :( Idk if I am going to re-new my membership guys.. I miss you all!! Tell Taylor and all the other Fratmen hello for me..

Love you guys!!
Hunkboy

pochaco said...

OK, this is just the teaser for the upcoming post :-)
Good job HOney :?

John1964 said...

Welcome back taylor!! so glad to have ya back !

Disney069 said...

Welcome back Taylor!!!

It was so great spending time with you again.

Love you so much

Dis

kwm said...

Hi this is kwm its good to hear that Taylor is back. How are you my sweet I hope you get this note, or if anyone knew me from fratpad please tell him that I lost my job and thats the reason im not there.