Saturday, April 11, 2009

Music Videos

During the 5 months since the inception of this blog, I've made quite a few music videos for Taylor. Some were hits and there were some that didn't get much views. In any case, I had fun doing every one of them and I hope you enjoyed watching them. For those who missed some of the videos or just want to see them again, click on the picture below or on the one on the sidebar and it will link you to my share page. There you can see all the videos I posted here and the number of views each one has. Enjoy.


4 comments:

TNbuttman said...

Twenty music videos, fit for a king! What a great way to spend the time while Taylor's on Easter break. Still counting the minutes... 69,543, 69,544, 69,545, 69,546, 69,457...

John1964 said...

what a great idea this is pochaco, kinda gives the videos a "taylortube" feel.

Disney069 said...

Great post Pochaco. I love going back and watching these videos. You have a great knack for choosing just the right song.

Thanks!!

howdy said...

chaco,

"your love has lifted me higher"

video just draws my attention for some reason :)

Awesome POST!