Saturday, May 23, 2009

Save the Date: This Saturday Night

Well, it's official-- one of the most eagerly awaited events in recent Pad history is going down this Saturday evening: the Taylor/Casey duo! For you newbies, a duo is a special pay-per-view event where two guys get up close and VERY personal live.

So break out those credit cards, all you fans of Casey and Taylor. If you saw Taylor's duo with either Jayden or Max, you know it'll be worth it. And it's Casey's first time, so it should be special!

To purchase the duo, go to the "privates" page and check the pull-down menus. The time hasn't been officially announced yet as of press time, but the duos usually take place around 6 or 7pm Pacific. Check the Pad for the exact time. Once you purchase it, not only can you watch it live, but you can replay it for 48 hours after.

And if you can't watch the duo live, you can usually purchase a replay afterwards, for the same price. But if you watch it live, you get to participate in live chat at the same time!

7 comments:

howdy said...

hi professor

first i wanna apologize for my behavior the past couple of days. i really am sorry and hope u can accept my apology as i really enjoy your friendship.

and yes i'm aleady standing in line outside the beach house for my duo ticket lol!

love you professor! howdy

popperdude said...

Damn! Can someone loan me $79??? :-)

pochaco said...

I need to win in Vegas so I can buy all the tickets lol

John1964 said...

Ill be stalking pochaco in Vegas :D but also have to work :( Ill keep Tay and Casey on my mind though while Im working

Prof. FigoFan said...

Howdy, I apologize to you as well, for losing my temper. Your apology is accepted, of course.

cre333 said...

Yeah Taylor!!! I have waited for a duo with Casey for soooo long and you are the perfect guy for it. Have a great time.

richman said...

Dear Professor I haven't seen anything you could have done to have such a unpolite reaction. That it's easy cursing one day, apologizing the other.
I wasn't bestowed the same grace.