Saturday, May 9, 2009

When You Say You Love Me


As we wind down Season 4 and await the beginning of Season 5, I cannot tell you how happy I am to be here with you, Taylor. When you look back, did you ever realize how much you would be loved here? I am amazed every day at the amount of love that you give and receive. You have made such a positive impact on our lives and I am thankful that I got a chance to meet you. I love you very much and I hope that we get to share many more great moments.

Love

Dis

4 comments:

TNbuttman said...

The early bird gets the first comment...

While I could never be first in Taylor's heart, it's nice to hear those magic words from his magic lips.

howdy said...

D..D..D.I.S

N..N..N.E.Y

D.I.S...N.E.Y...

goooOOOO DISNEY! :)

pochaco said...

A nice vid for a nice person from a nice person.

John1964 said...

Disney

Your tributes always move me when I watch them... very well done!! :)