Saturday, June 20, 2009

HOwdy's Yawd


aloha taylor,

um.... why are you sitting in
my YAWD? you know taylor,
i can't have you stalking me 24/7.
what if my DAD see's you camping
out in my yawd? taylor, listen....
i know you can't live without me,
but this is ridiculous. let me see....
how can i fix this?
Ahhh HA! (light bulb)
taylor, i'll tell my DAD that you are
the gardner!! boom.. boom..POW!
okay taylor you are off the hook.
now you can stay in my yawd for
eternity. i'm inviting joshii & horne
over later because they is sooooo
jealous that you only visit me when
you are in the islands. oh well...
that's how the cookie crumbles LOL!

IU taylor :)


4 comments:

BronkoBoi said...

HOWDY, U BETTER GET YOUR BUTT OUT IN THE YARD AND MOW THE GRASS BEFORE IT CONSUMES TAYLOR. LMAO
OTHERWISE NICE YARD . HAHA

John1964 said...

lol howdy very clever in the cropping

pochaco said...

One word HOney...
Creeeeepy!!!
lol

popperdude said...

LOL!!