Friday, June 26, 2009

Stock Challenge - Week #3


hip hip hooray! Hell_Yeah returns to the top of the rankings at #1 and leads all participants in week #3. congrats to Hell_Yeah for wooping some fratmen ASS! LOL! way to represent us members man. rounding out the top 5 are Mr. Banks (Calvin), King Taylor - the hottest fratmen ever, Tyreese (yippeee) and last but certainly NOT least, jayho (woop woop).

omg, illuminati is making his move to #1 but can't quite get there. lol! Hell-Yeah obviously is an experienced day trader as he has performed 66 trades, shorting stocks and ending the week with a 38.33 percent return. taylor, maybe you should get some advice from Hell_Yeah?

FMGRADY is hanging in there at #18.

FMLeo has practically fallen off the face of the earth at #26. LOL! x 2 hahahaha!

click on the pic for a complete list of participant rankings or join the game now and win a free months membership from FMLEO.

p.s. taylor my memberships expired :( will be back soon so don't cry for me argentina LOL!

3 comments:

howdy said...

taylor,

surprise, i'm back sooo fast! lol!

did you miss me? lol!

guess what taylor? i had a very

rich investor who bought me a

memberships! wooohooo! he's my BFF!

:)

John1964 said...

Hopefully my goal on next weeks update is page 1 .... maybe lol

pochaco said...

I hate this game! lol