Saturday, July 18, 2009

my Hero.....



it was pure EVIL on a rampage at the pad last night with fratmen Reece & Shay being consumed by a mysterious evil entity. but wait... it's a bird... it's a plane... why it's Super TAY!!! whew... Super Tay, my hero, is here to SAVE the day. Super Tay flys thru the fratpad corridors with lightning speed and rescues Fratmen Reece from the clutches of evil and carries Reece to safety. then, Super Tay leaps and flys up the fratpad ladder and rescues Fratmen Shay from falling to his demise. Super Tay then hoists Shay on his shoulders and gently places Shay safely on land. awww... Super Tay SAVES the DAY! awww... ♥my hero♥ P.S. John1964 a.k.a. Stolen Knight, is it me or is Super Tay & Captain Tay-Man the same HERO? GONG!!!! LOL! john, can we NOT copy ideas HOney? :/ THANKS! lol! :)

7 comments:

TNbuttman said...

I love this one — cross my head & hope to fly!

Thanks for sharing some of Taylor's inner child with his knights, howdy.

pochaco said...

Aaaawww!!!
My Hero!!
Save me!!
I'm lost!!
lol

John1964 said...

Help Help!! my roots have exploded inside!! I need saving.... who better than to rescue me :O

howdy said...

pochaco i'll find you and john i'll save ya lol!

popperdude said...

Howdy how do you do that scrolling marquee??? It's coolio!!!

joshii said...

howdy,


cool post buddy --- taylor my kind of hero :)

love u tay and howdy !!

Disney said...

This is a cool post Howdy.

I love the scrolling Marquee!!

Thanks for sharing!!