Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Pochaco!


Today is the birthday of our fearless leader, the one who made this blog possible, and so much more. Since Taylor got fired, this blog has been a source of sweet solace for me, and I thank you for that, pochaco. You're a truly wonderful person, and we all love you very much.

Pochaco had hoped for a birthday dance from Taylor. Well, pochaco, maybe you'll accept mine as a token of my affection for you. It happened on March 24, and I dedicate it to you.

Dear friends, please feel free to suggest other birthday dances from Taylor in the comments for pochaco to enjoy.

(Special thanks to Disney for the technical assistance.)

4 comments:

richman said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POCHACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And many, many happy ones to come!!We all owe you this great blog, where we can see and tell how much we love Taylor and how much we miss him!!!!
I myself didn't get a birthday lapdance from Taylor, we didn't see each other in a sexy way, still I'd have loved to have gotten one. lol

howdy said...

happy birthday pochaco!

TNbuttman said...

Pochaco,

I know if Taylor were able, he'd be giving you a PVT lap dance all your own.

You deserve that and more for bringing the knights together in this fun-filled blog and keeping memories of "the kingdom" alive and well.

Here's to you, my friend...BRAVO!

Disney said...

Happy Birthday Pochaco!!

I love you!!

Thanks for everything!!