Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thank You!

Hello everyone. We at The Kingdom would like to thank everybody for celebrating this blog's one year anniversary with us. Thank you for all the support and positive feedbacks. I would also like to personally commend all the Knights who came up with some very creative posts. Well done, indeed! I also hope you are all liking the new layout of the blog. Thank you Buttman for doing all the hardwork. The Kingdom is very lucky to have you. And Taylor, just like what the slideshow on top say, you are the inspiration for all the things that we do here. You will always be remembered with joys in our hearts and smiles on our faces.

As we move on to our second year, I hope that all of you will continue to show your support for the blog. In return we will continue to keep the memories of Taylor alive. After Taylor left, several people asked me to keep the blog going. I guess most of us his fans find some comfort seeing something "new" about him on a regular basis. And that's what we intend to do. I for one have over 6,000 screencaps saved, and although probably half of those are not suited for posting here ;-) , there's still more than enough left to keep posting for a long while.

Again, thank you and welcome to THE KINGDOM!!!

5 comments:

John1964 said...

Thank YOU pochaco for keeping the blog a reality. Its a pleasure to be able to post here, all the different ideas people have is very interesting. You just never know what you will see next. Long live Taylor, and long live the kingdom

richman said...

lol beat you THE KNIGHT, I have more ten thousand caps, taken since the FijiPad, when I had to open 50 Word file at least each day and save the caps and later cut them and send then to site to share them with the Original Four Knights.
But if it weren't for you, pochaco, we wouldn't have this blog and unite all Knights in honor of our King T.

howdy said...

thank you pochaco for letting me be a contributor after quitting so many times with all my DRAMAZ! LOL :)

TNbuttman said...

Pochaco, you are the inspiration for my blogging. You've encouraged me every step of the way and taught me a lot about caring. Were it not for you, I wouldn't know the joys I've found in this creative outlet nor all the friends I've made along the way.

As long as Taylor continues to inspire us, I suspect the blog will maintain its devoted posters and loyal followers.

Thank you for making this past year all the more special.

tbone said...

Thank you Pochaco for everything! Buttman, you should be very proud of the Kingdom. Your hard work and dedication shows. Thank you both for creating such a wonderful place to hang out.