Monday, November 9, 2009

The Wheel of Fortune

It's been a year? Wow. That's like 12 months!

It's awesome that the blog won't stop just cuz we can't see taylor. We all know the pad just doesn't seem the same without it's king, but at least we have the kingdom. There's nothing like having such a positive, uplifting, and entertaining blog dedicated to someone as inspiring as tay. Being a part of this blog and being able to show my support for one of the best fratmen ever has made me better understand how important people can be in our lives. They say you don't know what you have 'till it's gone, that's why i'm so glad tay's blog is staying.

Thanks Tay and all Knights everywhere.

5 comments:

howdy said...

hi jeff!!!

i LOVE it!

can i get the following letters?

T A Y L O R ?? :D

John1964 said...

Hey Jeff, this post is right up my alley I totally love it@!! lol now can I solve the puzzle?? Dang howdy beat me to the answer, consolation prize again

TNbuttman said...

Hi Psydekick!

Thanks for the fun post. I have to admit I thought it was one of John1964's at first.

I'll that the letter that the King is hiding behind ;-)

pochaco said...

Thanks Jeff for this nice post. It's good to know that after months of being away from his Knights, Taylor still has loyal following.

Disney said...

Hey Jeff

This is awsome!! I LOVE TAYLOR

YAY