Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy New Year


.



Happy New Year to Taylor and all the Knights!!

Sorry it has been so long since I've made a video but it has been a hectic month. I hope you are doing well Taylor and that your holiday season was a great one. It is great spending time with family and friends. This song too reminds me of how hard it is to move on. I love you so much and I really don't want to move on. The great times we shared will be with me forever. Here's to 2010....

Love you all

Disney069

3 comments:

TNbuttman said...

We don't have to "move on" as such, as long as Taylor will stay in touch.

It will definitely be worth the wait when we see him tomorrow.

Thanks for another heartfelt look back at yesterday, Disney.

pochaco said...

Thank you Dis for this wonderful video!! And Happy New Year to you too! Miss you my friend :-)

adi wira said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TAY TAY . never forget u . adros .