Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'll never find another you




Its been a while since I posted a video here, however I came across this song and instantly made me think of Taylor and how I miss him. Taylor touched all hearts. He opened his heart to all of us and for me what I found was someone very special, full of spirit and adventure. He put is all into every shift he had. Taylor, I am sure you are living life as full as you can possibly can. That was your free spirit, the same spirit and energy I always got while watching you, and spending time on your shows. I am sure everyone else would agree that when Taylor was on cam, he would bring an aura of positive energy to any situation. So here's to Taylor, and hope life is treating you with all it has to offer, you deserve it buddy! Love ya much... John

4 comments:

howdy said...

john,

i could feel the LOVE in your video.
i know taylor is bawling his eyes out watching this haha!

i miss both of u FOOLS hehe :D

Disney said...

John,

It is so nice to hear from you!! I love the video and I too could feel the love in it!! What an awsome sentiment!!

Love you Taylor!! and you too John!! :)

DIS

TNbuttman said...

I doubt when Taylor started the "job" at the Pad that he ever dreamed it would create such a devoted following.

Thanks to each of you, our friendship has transcended the limited contact we have with him, but our connection is ever strong.

If Taylor should need a heartfelt "attaboy," a place to celebrate his successes or unload his burdens, we are here with open arms, eager to be a part.

ShaunnyBoy said...

Awww!!! :-( Makes me miss him more.