Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Taylor Reminder


OK, so I was inside the bar with Figo having a drink when all of a sudden this song came on. Unfortunately, maybe I was a little buzzed or was just caught by surprise that I didn't think quick enough to capture the whole song and was only able to get half of it. I was using my phone so the video is dark and the audio isn't that good but overall, I'm sure you guys are gonna enjoy watching it ;-)

Before you play the video, do you think you can guess the title of the song that I'm talking about?



7 comments:

John1964 said...

i cant get it to load.... but does it involve ONJ????????

howdy said...

hey john,

why don't u try digging ur nose? maybe that will help it to work? LMAO!

poch,

honestly, i thought it was "karma chameleon" lol.

very creative poch!! :)

KINGTAYLOR said...

Oh shit.... you found where I have been dancing Pochaco!!!!! hahahhahahahahhahahah

TNbuttman said...

All of the above...

Psst, pochaco... what's the name of this club? Taylor-a-go-go?

Bronkofla said...

LMAO, Po, all the songs remind me of Tay, but next time you go to that club and take pics, get closer. lol lol Besides Tay dances much better. lol Thanks for the post PO.

richman said...

3 thigs have come to my mind:
1)Gay bars are like pole dancing strip clubs, do the boys give lap dances? lol
2) Could you and figo hear what each other said? lol lol
3) "People are the same wherever you go" lol lol lol
Anyway it's nice to see you are well and alive, tho you dont answer your e-mails anymore. lol lol lol lol

Prof. FigoFan said...

Well, yes, we did find you, Taylor, but we weren't going to tell anybody. That was me that slipped you a twenty a couple of weeks ago. It was from both pochaco and me; pochaco was too shy.