Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thank You, Knights


I'm breaking a far-too-long silence on this blog to thank all of you who wished me a happy birthday. (I apologize for the delay; after a week of fun in Southern California and a hectic few days back at work, I'm exhausted!)

First of all, I want to thank Taylor for bringing us all together. (OK, so he didn't wish me a happy birthday this year; I think the picture above is from my birthday last year.) My best to you wherever you are, Taylor. I'll never forget you, and I'm so grateful to you for helping me become friends with:

--pochaco, the founder of this blog and a prince among Knights. Thanks for spending time hanging out with me last week;

--Disney, for being such a great friend. I'm lucky to have you nearby; let's have dinner at Maggiano's again soon;

--howdy, that most energetic of Knights. Thanks for the namecheck last week, for remembering me, and for your imaginative and enthusiastic posts;

--richman, meu irmao brasileiro. Your continued passion for Taylor remains an inspiration; I wish you much happiness;

--buttman, for all you do to keep the blog alive. I promise to take your sage advice and will try to comment here more often;

--John 1964 and BronkoBoi for your birthday wishes. Thank you both so much for your kind and thoughtful words;

--and to all the Knights. You guys are the best!

5 comments:

TNbuttman said...

Figo... glad to hear you had a happy b'day, that you got to spend some time with pochaco in L.A.

Thanks for your kind words.

howdy said...

hi figo,

i wish u would post more because ur writing is serene, poetic eloquence.

it's beautiful writing.

u & buttman are like the 2 smartest guys i know. lol

good to hear from u figo *hugs*

richman said...

Querido Figo, por alguma razão, (destino?), desde o primeiro dia que vi voce no chat foi como já te conhecesse há mutos anos. Temos uma forte ligação, eu agora tenho um irmão americano. Abraços.
(trans) Dear figo, for some reason, (fate?), since I first saw you in the chat I felt like I'd known you for a years. We have a strong bond and I now have an american brother. Hugs

John1964 said...

Glad you had fun figo!! pochaco is always a blast to hang with!!

Disney said...

Figo,

What can I say, you were one of the first I met on FMTV and certainly one of the nicest. I am so glad that I got to meet you and all the Knights. I will call you this weekend so that we can go to dinner again soon!!!

Love

DIS