Saturday, April 10, 2010

Meet HOwdy

Not to be outdone by Buttman who has Evita nor by Richman who has Nicky, I figured I also need to post a picture of my dog. Everyone, meet HOwdy!! HOwdy is my virtual pet puppy in FarmVille. Ain't he a cutie? I just got him a couple of days ago and he already charmed those who paid a visit to my farm. There is one downside though, I found out that HOwdy have to be fed everyday or else he will run away :-/ I guess I should have expected that from a dog named HOwdy :-)

6 comments:

TNbuttman said...

You only have to feed him ONCE a day??? I bet he chases every fratman who walks by your farm, begging to be petted.

Luckily, you don't have to walk him ;-)

howdy said...

pees on pochaco's legs :D

John1964 said...

OH EM GEEEE hahahahahaha howdy keep your tail between your legs please... lol

richman said...

Hail The Knight, I've thought pochaco was your dog's name. lol

christian1989 said...

awww nice puppy he looks alot like howdy too....ti amo howdy

ShaunnyBoy said...

Hahahahaha!