Monday, April 19, 2010

The New Face of 10 Grand


Okay.... As everyone knows by now I am a HUGE fan of The Price is Right!!! Its on everyday on CBS at 10am Pacific time... check your local listings for time and channel. Now that the plug is out of the way, I found this picture of the lovely Janice holding the 10,000 bill found when playing the Punchboard game. Low and behold, lookie loo whose picture is on the bill.... why its the King himself.. Taylor! He just seems to be popping up everywhere, and I am glad to see him land a place on my very favorite gameshow, The Price is Right... only fair my favorite Fratmen appears on the highest rated daytime show in television!! Way to go Taylor!

5 comments:

howdy said...

john!!!

i love u!!! lol

i love ur posts sooo much buddy! :)

*HUGS*

John1964 said...

Thanks howdy... how are you???? :) HUGS back!!

pochaco said...

John, can we not with 10,000???
How about a $1 million dollar bill!!!

John, if you get called as a studio contestant, do u think you can spin the big wheel?? :o lol

TNbuttman said...

Exactly what I was thinking, pochaco. Just having Taylor's picture on anything increases its value.

"King Taylor... cum on down!"

Disney said...

YAY John!!

I love Price is Right as much as you!! This is a great way to play with TAY!! YAY

COME ON DOWN