Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pochaco, John1964 and Kismet meet up :)

Vegas baby Vegas :)





We went to a couple of clubs that second night, it was so much hanging out with pochaco drinking it up cruising the strip and gambling it up >_~


The go go's were smoking and danced up on boxes above the dance floor, the first one was pochaco's favorite, I tipped all the go go's of course :)






Anyways it was a great trip and it was a great time hanging out with pochaco :) Knights if you are around next time and we are gathering, come to the table with us.

7 comments:

TNbuttman said...

Who knew Vegas had strippers from Pandora! Either that, or the first two were really cold.

Thanks for sharing your pictures, Kizzy :-)

pochaco said...

OMG Kismet lol
I thought you were gonna post a picture of me tipping them lol

Anyway, I also had a blast hanging out with you!! And I hope to see you soon here in L.A.!! Perhaps next month?? lol

KINGTAYLOR said...

Wait a min... That guy looks like me in the first pic.... Shit and you guys didn't even recognize me ;)

John1964 said...

Kismet@@.... I think I remember meeting you in Vegas :o ;)

howdy said...

taylor,

don't u have to know how to dance to be a gogo dancer tho? SNAP!haha!

kis, i wanted to see ur guys faces mk lol and... why wasn't i invited? :)

p.s. i thought i commented on this post? who deleted my comment? :P lol

kismet said...

Fixed John sorry!

John1964 said...

lol Kismet!! I just went back to the blog and saw the post updated! hahahaha. for that, we will have to go back to InNOut burger!! my treat