Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well, I bet TAYLOR would laugh

OK, the video below is sophomoric, at best. (No, I didn't make it, and no, it doesn't have Taylor in it.) What can I say? It cracked me up when I found it while wasting time on the internet.

(Quick description: it's a mashup of a kiddie song from Nick Jr. and some X-rated rap from Lil Jon.)

I don't think most of my friends would appreciate it. But then I thought, "I bet Taylor would think this was funny." Of course, given the fate of most of my musical requests on Taylor's shows back in the day, I'm probably wrong. In any case, in lieu of having Taylor watch it on cam, I'm sharing it with you, my beloved Knights.

2 comments:

TNbuttman said...

LMAO, figo!

I love me some Lazytown, especially Sportacus ;-)

Thanks for the fun post.

howdy said...

figo,

are u surfing the net at work again? :P hehe

this is just WHACK!! LOL!

i still enjoy your posts figo! :D