Friday, December 12, 2008

Birthday Wishes

TBONE2K: Hey Taylor, I hope you have a great birthday! I wish you every success in the coming year. I know you will do well in whatever you set out to achieve. Now, let's have some fun. Happy Birthday Taylor! tbone

JOHN1964: Hey Taylor! I hope you have a great birthday and thank you for all you do for us! Have a wonderful day and I wish you the very best! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Much Love, John1964

TONELLE!: I wish Taylor's BIG ass will get BIGGER so he can't get it through the door and can't leave the pad!

JUSTJAYJ: Dear Taylorific, as your special day approaches, I wish you all the best things that birthdays bring. I wish you joy. And happiness. But above all this, I wish you love. Happy Tay Day! Love, JustJayJ/NightKnight

FRATPADPD: To my 'boo'. I want to wish you the best on your birthday. I hope that you receive the best of what life has to offer, everyday. Your Partner, PD

BLIP: I hope Taylor doesn't injure himself when he dances. Birthday dances can be hazardous. And everyday he should be able to do a birthday dance.

SEANIESEAN: Taylor, I wish you the best year ever and all my love. Woo Hoo.

HORNE4U: Dear sweet Taylor, as you celebrate your 22nd birthday, I would like to express my sincerest heartfelt best wishes for you. You light up my days and nights whenever I have a chance to see and talk to you. Although this site may just be a fantasy, my care and love for the man that is Taylor is not. Here's to wishing you the best in all you do in your future endeavors and I have faith you will succeed in whatever task or challenge you take on. Just like I have told you before ~You have my heart~. Much Love to You on your very special day and always. "I get lost in your eyes, and I feel my spirits rise....." Horne4U

AARON64TX: Taylor, I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday. I also want to thank you for all the fun, laughter, and good times you have provided me and the other members in the months you have been at the Pad. You have been one of the shining stars of Season 3. Your warmth, kindness, intelligence, and humor are a breath of fresh air and so greatly appreciated. Keep up the great work that you are doing. Thanks again for all you do and I hope we continue to have the privilege of watching you for a little more time to come. Hugs, Aaron64Tx

PDOGGY: Taylor: I don't get the chance to see you as often as I like on cam, but that doesn't mean I'm not appreciative of all that you contribute to the pad. Your charisma, energy and creativeness as a Fratmen is what will ensure your long-lasting success here at FratPad. Many would do well to take a leaf out of your book by which to learn from. Too often in the past we are stuck with mediocre individuals who lack the capacity to perform. You are special in that you do know how to do just that; put on a great show... I hope to see you back for Season 4 and I wish you the happiest of birthdays!!! May all your wishes come true!!!

FRATMENLEO: I wish Taylor the best.

FRATMENTAJ: Hey sexy boy, hope your birthday is a fun day which it will be cause we're gonna do it FratPad style lol. Taj

FRATMENJAYDEN: I wish that you have a great birthday as well as your christmas break and that we both get to return to the pad so our friendship can continue for a little while longer :) Happy Birthday Nipplefuck

2 comments:

phoblue said...

i think mine is the best... it's not like i'm judging or anything. :-) but hands down, i win? noh? :-)

kidding...

smile.

Anonymous said...

BryGI12- Happy Birthday Taylor!!!