Thursday, December 11, 2008

HOwdy's Corner

Fratpad Sex Tape: Taylor & Max!
Review by HOwdy


Only one word can describe these two knuckle heads. CREEPER!!!! LMAO! I meant to say adorable because that’s what these guys are to me when I see them together. Their friendship is genuine and I don’t know whether to hug um or spank um. Actually I prefer spanking Taylor’s bubble butt and Max because he’s so damn naughty and needs a hearty ass wooping! Heehee!

This is history in the making for Fratpad as this is the very first time that the fratmen have filmed everything solely and completely by themselves without the “EVIL” Host Master John presiding or his sidekick Leo lurking. I will be the first one to admit that I love how Taylor & Max act behind the scenes when no one is watching. They were more comfortable and relaxed. For the first time I truly believe the guys had FUN!! There were no boundaries, it was interesting and the creative imagination is endless. One can only imagine what Jayden does in his bedroom behind the scenes. LMAO!

This scandalous sex tape starts with the guys acting goofy and mischievous like they always do. Max is extremely comical and Taylor the sexiest man alive! This is sort of like a compilation of Hot Sexy Fun! They are in Taylor’s room first, then Max’s room, then all over the damn place because Max has A.D.D. LOL! They were literally on the go in the backseat of Leo’s car, being nasty and jerking each other, while Leo was driving unaware of the backseat antics. It almost reminded me of Paris and Britney's night on the town. Suddenly with a blink of an eye surprise they are back in Taylor’s room. We all know Taylor is a magician at making young ladies clothes disappear but Max’s clothes?? Now that’s MAGIC! These guys are smoking HOT and SEXY in bed together as they take turns filming each other. Max is so excited that he makes a big sticky mess all over himself and Taylor’s pillow.

These guys have become such great friends and are really starting to form a close bond. So close that we travel to the hot steamy bathtub scene. This was one of my favorite and sexiest scenes. They are in the bathtub taking a clear water bath minus the screeching sounds of a shower head on full blast. Finally, a bathroom scene where you could actually hear them converse. They were so cute and sexy in the bathtub with Taylor being the aggressor. I was perplexed that they could even fit in the bathtub together. Who knew Taylor was a contortionist. Max looked like this husky guy cuddling his cute little Tay-dy bear. The kissing and touching will keep you mesmerized. Taylor gives the childhood game “bobbing for apples” a fun new twist. I thought that Taylor was actually going to drown during this game and was ready to put my lifeguard skills to use and dive in for the rescue.

There are too many scenarios to mention in this Fratpad Sex Tape so I will end with the finale. The very last few minutes of this tape will knock your socks off!!!! It was the most HOTTEST scene I have ever witnessed in any duo by far. When you see it you will understand why. All I’m saying is that it was DANGEROUSLY close for Taylor’s sake and that is why he is the KING! I strongly recommend all members to see this scandalous sex tape and I am rating it Five out of Five STARS! Be sure to get your COPY TODAY by clicking on their picture above that says "Fratpad Sex Tape Taylor & Max." Don't forget to come back and let them know what you thought of the sex tape and make sure to vote on the duo poll.

3 comments:

Prof. FigoFan said...

Damn, howdy, I knew I wanted to see this, but you've got me dying of curiosity!

pochaco said...

Good Job HOney.

phoblue said...

i just got really horny. thanks :-)