Wednesday, April 29, 2009

United in Love



With Season 5 just a short time away, this is the perfect time to show some love to our friend Taylor. I know that we all want him back as a full time Active for Season Five. Please take a few minutes and send a sitemail to Hostmaster John and to Leo and let them know how much we love Taylor and want him back. Since they are toying with the idea of a new format, please let them know that we like things as they are now. Please no new format and Taylor as an Active for all of Season 5.

As this song shows, United we Stand!! There is no place that I would rather be than spending time with Taylor and all of his Knights and supporters. Taylor and the Pad members have brought much joy to my life!! John has created something truly special here and I hope that, like me, you want to see it continue.

Love you all

Disney069

4 comments:

John1964 said...

Very well done Disney... you always have great taste in music and these videos are always fantastic

howdy said...

i want disney for season 5!!!!

pochaco said...

UNITED WE STAND FOR THE KING!!!

TNbuttman said...

I second that emotion, Disney!