Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where's Tay's penis?

can you find taylor's WAX penis that he created the other night with jayden? taylor's messy room may elude his penis but it's presence is unrivaled. just another reason why taylor should stay for SEASON5. taylor's room is actually lived in as you can see. taylor loves living at the pad. this is taylor's home sweet home. one last thing. NO NEW FORMAT & KEEP ACTIVES! please make your voices heard to keep taylor for SEASON5 and sitemail HOSTMASTERJOHN & FRATMENLEO to let them know NO NEW FORMAT & KEEP ACTIVES! mahalo

6 comments:

John1964 said...

I see the wax penis howdy, kinda like a wheres waldo thing.... but you are exactly right.. you can tell Taylor's very much at home at the pad. I agree no new format and please keep Taylor for a full season.

pochaco said...

Taylor's room kinda reminds me of my room. Waaaaaaaaa lol
And I still can't find Taylor's penis :-(

howdy said...

pochaco

i think JOHN1964 may have ate it

:( wahhhhh lol!

John1964 said...

LOL howdy, you maybe right :o cuz all of a sudden its gone !!

TNbuttman said...

Taylor has a penis? ;-)

Tom G said...

Yes, I see that hot penis!