Saturday, May 16, 2009

Picture of You


Picture of you
by Boyzone
.
Didn't they say that I would make a mistake
Didn't they say you were gonna be trouble
People told me you were too much to take
I couldn't see it, I didn't wanna know
.
I let you in and you let me down
You messed me up and you turned my life around
You left me feeling I had nowhere to go
I was alone how was I to know that...
.
You'd be there, when I needed somebody
You'd be there, the only one who could help me
.
I had a picture of you in my mind
Never knew it could be so wrong
Why'd it take me so long just to find
The friend that was there all along
.
Who'd believe that after all we've been through
I'd be able to put my trust in you
Goes to show you can forgive and forget
Looking back I have no regrets 'cause...

4 comments:

howdy said...

LOVE IT POCHACO!!!

John1964 said...

Pochaco.... this video is :o :O :o, absolutely brilliant!!

Disney said...

Pochaco,

I can watch this video over and over again. It is remarkable. The pictures are just perfect and really show our king in a wonderful light. Thanks so much for this.

Love you

TNbuttman said...

Hmmm... I wonder who Pochaco is dreaming about???

Sweet dreams, my friend :D