Saturday, May 16, 2009

When You Wish Upon A Star



This is probably my favorite Disney song with its simple heartfelt lyrics and great message. I am wishing for Taylor to be here with us in Season 5. I urge all the Knights and Taylor fans to make a wish for him too. I know if we all do it together, we can make this happen. Of course, please continue to let John and Leo know that we want Taylor as well.

Taylor, I am always wishing the very best for you in your life and love you very much. You deserve nothing but the best!!!!

Dis

3 comments:

John1964 said...

Beautiful job Disney!! I always like your choices of songs!

howdy said...

Dis good job now time to bid on taylor's painting :)

TNbuttman said...

What a perfect song from you, Disney. Thanks for sharing visions of your "dreamboy" with us.