Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekly Meeting

While several of King Taylor's knights are not renewing their Fratpad membership, I thought we could still get together once a week. Pochaco was gracious enough to set up a chatroom here on the blog, and it seems to work just fine. You don't have to "join" anything, just put in a username.

Rather than leaving it to chance, I thought it might be good to schedule a weekly chat so that those who would like to stay in touch will be sure to find "somebody home." To that end, I'd like to see what day & time would work best for the majority. If you would leave a comment indicating your preference between weekday or weekend, and one of these PDT times (late afternoon 2-4) (early evening 6-8) (evening 9-11) (late night 10-12), I'll see if we can find a slot that will work. You may want to indicate a first & second choice.

Obviously you need not stay the entire two hours or make every meeting, but it would be great to "assemble," even without our king. Who knows? Perhaps one day he might deem to join us!

9 comments:

pochaco said...

Buttman, this is a cool idea.
I'm ok anytime during the weekends and nights on weekdays. I have a lot of free time lol

howdy said...

im free 24/7 haha! and taylor already blessed us with his presence like 40 min. ago :)

John1964 said...

cool idea buttman!

richman said...

Week ends and nights (evenings as well) are perfect for me, Sir Buttman, the same as pochaco. Great idea, btw.

Unknown said...

im soo happy!

Byron said...

I am in I had no idea until today I want to chat with all of you. Thanks for this so much.......






BYRON

blip said...

EEEEEK!!!!


blip couldn't find link to chat


where did it go????

POTUS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
POTUS said...

Was the chatroom removed?