Thursday, August 20, 2009

You are never out of reach


Taylor, I will never feel like you are out of reach. Everyday I look up in and think of where you are and what you are doing. I hope everything is going well for you, as I have said always, I so appreciate you and I will never forget the friendship we have developed. I know I sound like a broken record (maybe that will be another post) but for now.. I can only put my hand up and hope that you reach out as well, you will stay connected through our hearts. I remember you always liked to look up at the sky at night and talk about the stars. We all should look up on a clear night and look at those stars together, knowing thats us all thinking about each other. Stay strong Taylor, I know you will. I miss you my friend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say one thing about this: if ever I have a moment in which the purpose of my life becomes clear, much like simba in the lion king movie, it will be taylor, not mufasa, who appears to me in the sky.

howdy said...

tay keep on striving for the top bro!

adi wira said...

TAy TAY .. good luck buddies .. if u read this msg , just want said , i miss u n sorry what happen. u get betrayal from member. i am sorry taylor. In real life , please dont easy believe someone. Taylor , love u n pray u have good life.

pochaco said...

John, I'm sure Taylor misses us as much as we miss him. Taylor is a smart guy and I'm sure he will do good in his life :-)