Friday, December 11, 2009

Welcome Me Bitches!!


Finally, after some threatening words, that skank Pochaco allowed me to post on this blog. And what is up with all the bitches here missing Taylor? Taylor this, Taylor that, Taylor you're the best, Taylor I will wipe your ass!! Yada yada yada! What about T-Smooth? HELLO??? T-Smooth is the epitome of pure sexual pleasure as proven by the picture above. I miss that fool a lot and also his little friend Joyride (bitch, that is a link).

P.S. That HO HOwdy better comment on this post or I'm gonna cream in his mouth.

6 comments:

John1964 said...

OMG its the return of nasty knight... knowing you , its prolly sand paper youre gunna use :o

howdy said...

um... can we not with the yada yada yada :/ (lame) lol

this blog just went from vanilla to choco-latte (no pun intended) :)

welcome, nasty knight, i think :/

Prof. FigoFan said...

wow, nasty knight, thanks for the screen cap! reminds me of some good times! ;) and welcome back! :)

Disney said...

I am scared....

Prof. FigoFan said...

Uh-oh, Disney, I was hoping you wouldn't see this post... LOL

ShaunnyBoy said...

I'm oddly aroused after reading this post, and I'm not sure exactly why. Welp, anywho, it'll always be about T-smooth...always...(drooling)