Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy 23rd Birthday to His Royal Highness!! LOL!


Please Click to View SlideShow!!!!




Dear Taylor,
You'll never know just how much you helped me get through what could have easily been one of the worst summers of my life. In May I quit my job that I held for the past 9 years and I had to let go of the first house I ever bought on my own. I was burnt out, stressed out, and I needed change in my life. While I was in the moving process, and moving on process from my job to another job, I joined the pad. I met you, and a few of my current friends who I talk to often. Even though you're not around anymore, you give us something to talk about. Most of it makes us laugh. Then there's the bitter-sweetness to it cause we don't get to see you anymore. Getting to know you over the summer and and my new online pals helped me get past this summer, and now I'm back in school. You inspired me to do that. Thank you for making me laugh uncontrollably, and your candidness that tugged at the strings of my heart! LOL! Haha!
You're the Best! And as Blip says it,
Happy Hatch Day, haha!
Love ya Always
-Shaun

7 comments:

pochaco said...

Aaaawww Shaunny, this is very nice.
Welcome to the Kingdom, and nice to be your friend :)

Disney said...

Thanks for sharing Shaunny!! What a great video and such a nice sentiment!!

Love
DIS

ShaunnyBoy said...

Thanks guys! He's the reason I know all of you. Because I would mostly log in during his shifts, I met some of the coolest people...even Howdy, lol! Thanks for being my friends too!

TNbuttman said...

GREAT JOB, shaunnyboy!!!

The Kingdom is fortunate to have another contributing knight who's not afraid to share his personal viewpoint on all things Taylor. He's touched us all in different ways, and our lives are the better for it.

Bronkofla said...

Hey Shaunny, great job on the video for Taylor! Glad to hear everything is working out for you.
Happy Birthday Tay. Thanks Shaunny.

Bronks

howdy said...

not bad shaunny, for ur first vid :P

does this mean u gonna be doing more in the future?? lord help us ALL! LOL

MERRY XMAS SHAUNNY & TAYLOR & HAPPY BRITHDAY TO YOU TAYLOR! :)

richman said...

Thanks for sharing, Shaunny, that's sweet of you and yes Taylor has given us some wonderful moments this and last year, ( and some hellish ones as well, at least for me, ha ha)!
Taylor, have a VERY Happy Birthday, I wish all the joy there's in life, and I still say:
"You took away my heart, give it back to me, you don't need it, you have your own, you have all the Knight's hearts !!!!!"