Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday

My dear friend,

It is your birthday again. But unlike last year's, this year there is no birthday video from me (thank you John1964 for making one), no birthday poem from me (thank you Buttman for making one), and no birthday gifts from me. All I have for you is this birthday message. First, I hope that you are doing well and having a nice time on this special day. You might not be celebrating it with us, but at least I hope you're sharing this day with your love ones.

My wish for you is for you to find contentment in life, for only then will you find true happiness. Nothing can make you happy if you are always wanting more. Appreciating the things that you already have and not wanting those that you don't really need. Especially if you will have to skew from who you really are just to have them. Remember the things that used to make you happy, if they don't bring much joy to you anymore, then you're probably wanting more. I do believe you are a good person and you have the potential to be a great one, just always stay true to yourself and live your life honestly.

I do love you and I care for you very much, I guess we all do. And someday, when you find the person you're gonna fall in love with, you will understand how we feel for you. You deserve to have a good life, live it well!!

And yeah... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

John1964 said...

and treat others as you would like to be treated, and thats why I value Taylor so much, because he treated me and I'm sure all you others with great respect and I valued his friendship deeply. I wish you a very happy birthday Taylor, and hope you are doing well. Miss ya lots!! :)

Disney said...

Very Beautiful post Pochaco!! It is an absolute pleasure to be here with you.

Taylor is one of a kind and we all love him so much.

Love you Pochaco!!!
DIS

TNbuttman said...

Pochaco... you shared your heart, which is the greatest gift of all.

howdy said...

blah blah blah..... LOL

just kidding pochaco :)

awww... what a nice, sentimental message for taylor♥

♥♥♥hugs♥♥♥ for u pochaco, my BFF & ♥♥♥hugs♥♥♥ for my favorite fratmen EVER! ♥happy birthday taylor♥